The center court of KLCC is always covered with people. Have you ever wondered who are those people and why are they sitting there? Most of you might think they are just looking for a place to rest and that is why they are sitting there. But here is some of my imagination comes.
1) A man is sitting there waiting for his shopaholic girlfriends. Although he don't like it but he has no choice because he love his girlfriends so much that he is willing to give his credit card to his girlfriend and let her swap the card and whenever the girl hand is full with bags. She will go to the center court to look for her boyfriend and pass him all the bags and she kiss him and say how much she loves her and she continue her shopping spreed.
2) A spy is sitting there looking at his target and writing down one of the target routine. SHOPPING. He is observing which shop does the target often goes to.
3) A boyfriend who is having lunch is thinking the best way to propose to his girlfriends. Looking at the Tiffany and Co. shop and thinking which ring should he buy to his girlfriends which will bring him victory when he propose.
4) 3 man who is still single but they are reaching 30 in one month. So they are sitting there and see whether there is any suitable girl that might coincidentally fall to them and start a new love story. This story can goes to girl as well. Just vice versa.
5) The people are too tired to walk in this huge KLCC so they are resting there. (^.^)
This is all I could think of. Spread your imagination and tell me what you have you imagine. I know I'm being boring and you all might think why am I posting this lousy thing but hey, what is life for. If there is no imagination will there be so many movie and novels? Who knows, some of my imagination could be true (^.^)